Official Rules for the
1) NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES – A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time (“HST”) on Monday, April 10, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. HST on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Fly! Stay! Drive! Hawaii Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of April 10, 2017. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Employees and non-employee workers of Budget Rent a Car (“Budget”), Island Air, The Sheraton Corporation (“Sheraton”), and its affiliates, and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings) and household members are not eligible to enter or win. Budget reserves the right to modify or cancel this Sweepstakes at any time without liability. No substitution of prizes is offered and no transfer of the prize to a third party is permitted. To be eligible, the selected winner must agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions and the drawing selection process provided in these Official Rules.
3) HOW TO ENTER: You will be entered into the Sweepstakes by completing and submitting a Sweepstakes Entry Form at www.FlyStayDriveHawaii.com. The form requires participant’s first and last name, email address and phone number. Only one entry form per person may be completed.
4) SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Three (3) winners will be selected after the Sweepstakes Period ends in a random drawing from all eligible entries.
Budget’s decisions regarding the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email. The winner will be required to respond to Budget via phone at (800) 695-2847 within seventy-two (72) hours with his or her name, address and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes.
If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the requested information within the required time period or fails to claim his or her prize by the time and date set forth above, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Budget may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be made available after each winner is confirmed.
5) PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Three (3) prizes will be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. The prize winners will each receive four (4) Island Air round-trip tickets to Oahu, Maui, Hawaii Island or Kauai; one (1) 3-day standard SUV-class rental from Budget Rent a Car; and one (1) 2-night stay at either the Sheraton Waikiki, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Sheraton Maui, Sheraton Kauai or Sheraton Kona Resort. Budget reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Budget does not make and hereby disclaims any warranties, whether express, implied or statutory (including without limitation any implied or statutory warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement) with regard to the prize.
Round-Trip Tickets: Sponsor will provide the winner with four (4) certificates that are each good for one (1) round-trip from Island Air. Reservations are required. Certificate redemption is based on space availability. Additional fees may apply. The certificates are not transferable, exchangeable or replaceable, and have no cash value whatsoever. The certificate will be valid for one year from the award date, and will not be extended past the date of expiration. For a route map of where Island Air flies, please visit https://www.islandair.com/. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
Vehicle Rental: Sponsor will provide the winner with a certificate that applies to three (3) days free of the daily time and mileage charges on a standard SUV (group W) car class. Taxes, concession recovery fee, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges may apply and are extra. Optional items such as LDW and refueling are extra. Certificate must be surrendered at the time of rental and cannot be used for one-way rentals. Certificates valid with the Sweepstakes only. Advance reservation is required. Offer may not be available during holiday times and blackout periods. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other certificate, promotion, or offer. Certificates have no cash value, are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged or returned, are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Budget reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and use of certificate. Renter must meet Budget age, driver, and credit requirements. An additional surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
Hotel Package: Sponsor will provide the winner with a certificate that is good for one (1) 2-night stay at either the Sheraton Waikiki, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Sheraton Maui, Sheraton Kauai or Sheraton Kona Resort. The certificate will be valid for 18 months from the award date, and will not be extended past the date of expiration. All prizes are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Certain restrictions, expiration dates and blackout dates may apply. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and any additional transportation are each winner’s sole responsibility. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted. No substitution or exchange (including for cash) of prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of comparable or greater value in the event a prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
6) GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, the winner provides Budget, Island Air, Sheraton and its affiliates their consent to use the winner’s name, city and photo for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Sweepstakes drawing without further compensation, notice or consent, in any and all forms of media, unless prohibited by law.
7) RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, you release and agree to hold harmless Budget, Island Air, Sheraton, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and all said entities’ respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents, from any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes promotion.
8) OPT OUT: IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF OUR FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONS, PLEASE NOTIFY BUDGET, IN WRITING, AT: Budget, Attn: Sweepstakes. 3375 Koapaka Street, Ste. B-203, Honolulu, HI 96819.
9) SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Budget Rent a Car, 650 Kohou Street, Honolulu Hawaii, 96817. Any questions? Call Budget at (800) 695-2847.
Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.FlyStayDriveHawaii.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.